Nursing Program Resources
- Nursing Programs Online
- How can I learn about the best online nursing programs?
- How do I apply for an online nursing program?
- How do online nursing programs work?
- How will an online nursing program help my career?
- Online Nursing PhD Programs
- Top 10 reasons to complete an online nursing program?
- What are the different kinds of online nursing programs?
- What are the most popular online nursing programs?
- Accredited Online Nursing Programs
- Types of Nurses
- Nurse Programs
- Nursing Degree Academic Scholarship
- Online Nursing Programs uses Piwik
15 Things You Didn’t Know about the Brain
June 30, 2010
The brain orchestrates and is responsible for an incredible about of work in the human body. This mass of grey matter is the most complex organ in the body, and while there is much to be discovered, we have detailed a comprehensive and insightful overview of this vital organ. For example, outlining the physiological differences in the thought processes across gender can provide a bevy of useful information relative to dealing with patients. Nurses in particular must be aware of the intricacies in the functions of the brain in order to properly accommodate patients with possible head trauma. The following infographic provides some valuable and quick reference to the capabilities and functions of the brain.