15 Things About the Human Body
May 4, 2010
The human body is a cacophony of individual processes that manages to work harmoniously to create a functional being. Mankind has always looked introspectively in awe of the physical being, and to understand it has spawned many different sub-fields of biology. While studying to be a nurse, one will obtain the relevant knowledge necessary to properly treat patients in an effective and productive manner, and through this application of knowledge comes great responsibility. However, there is also a necessity for learning the obscure and lighter side of the functions of the human body, such as providing uncommon knowledge to an inquiring mind, or providing playful information to a curious child. The following infographic juxtapositions useful yet light-hearted information in a playful display for ease of knowledge acquisition.
Nursing Program Resources
- Nursing Programs Online
- How can I learn about the best online nursing programs?
- How do I apply for an online nursing program?
- How do online nursing programs work?
- How will an online nursing program help my career?
- Online Nursing PhD Programs
- Top 10 reasons to complete an online nursing program?
- What are the different kinds of online nursing programs?
- What are the most popular online nursing programs?
- Accredited Online Nursing Programs
- Types of Nurses
- Nursing Degree Academic Scholarship
- Online Nursing Programs uses Piwik