Nursing Program Resources
- Nursing Programs Online
- How can I learn about the best online nursing programs?
- How do I apply for an online nursing program?
- How do online nursing programs work?
- How will an online nursing program help my career?
- Online Nursing PhD Programs
- Top 10 reasons to complete an online nursing program?
- What are the different kinds of online nursing programs?
- What are the most popular online nursing programs?
- Accredited Online Nursing Programs
- Types of Nurses
- Nurse Programs
- Nursing Degree Academic Scholarship
- Online Nursing Programs uses Piwik
17 Things You Should Know About DNA
July 22, 2010
DNA is a double-helix structure, resembling a twisted ladder, with steps that serve as the “bases”, or foundation, for life. Discovered in 1868 by Friedrich Miescher, this has been one of the most critical developments in mankind and has served as a crux for developing medical technologies of the future. While you may not be headed for a career as a research laboratory scientist, fundamental knowledge and understanding of (D)eoxycibo(N)ucleic (A)cid will provide a much needed stone in the foundation of your medical career. Whether its providing on-the-fly references or providing an educated explanation to a curious patient, this detailed infographic gives a concise history and fun factual information for ease of digestion and recitation.