Facts About Child Abuse
August 19, 2010
A nurse that serves child care facilities or assists in the implementation of protective policies requires a specific base of health and safety knowledge. Over 80,000 children a year fall prey to child abuse, and learning the causes and how to differentiate between neglect and abuse can provide valuable supplemental knowledge to formal education and on-the-job training. The crisis of the tragedy and severity of child abuse in America is detailed in the infographic below.
Back to Online Nursing Programs
Nursing Program Resources
- Nursing Programs Online
- How can I learn about the best online nursing programs?
- How do I apply for an online nursing program?
- How do online nursing programs work?
- How will an online nursing program help my career?
- Online Nursing PhD Programs
- Top 10 reasons to complete an online nursing program?
- What are the different kinds of online nursing programs?
- What are the most popular online nursing programs?
- Accredited Online Nursing Programs
- Types of Nurses
- Nurse Programs
- Nursing Degree Academic Scholarship
- Online Nursing Programs uses Piwik