Nursing Program Resources
- Nursing Programs Online
- How can I learn about the best online nursing programs?
- How do I apply for an online nursing program?
- How do online nursing programs work?
- How will an online nursing program help my career?
- Online Nursing PhD Programs
- Top 10 reasons to complete an online nursing program?
- What are the different kinds of online nursing programs?
- What are the most popular online nursing programs?
- Accredited Online Nursing Programs
- Types of Nurses
- Nurse Programs
- Nursing Degree Academic Scholarship
- Online Nursing Programs uses Piwik
Facts About Contraceptives
July 30, 2010
From as early as recorded history, humans have been inventing methods of preventing conception. Ancient Egyptians and Romans devised various homeopathic solutions thought to aid in this societal and medical issue. As human innovation progressed, so did the technology, methods, and devices for contraceptives, as well as overall efficacy. Nurses, as importantly as doctors, must possess the knowledge of these tools for presentation to their patients. The infographic below details modern methods and contraceptive devices, as well as outlines a broad history for context and reference. You never know when you might need a history of latex and proof of its effectiveness when dealing with a particular patient.