The Guide to Vitamins
May 3, 2010
Vitamins are daily necessities and without them, people will start notice deficiency issues. For example, Vitamin A assists in proper cell division and helps prevent cancer, while those who are deprived of Vitamin A suffer from night blindness and dry corneas. Conversely, overdosing on vitamins can become a hindrance to the body. For instance, overdosing on Vitamin A will lead to birth defects, coarse bone growths, hair loss, skin dryness or peeling, vomiting, and pressure around the brain. This information should be of interest to nursing students, because registered nurses are able to help and educate people with vitamin deficiencies. These deficiencies can cause serious health issues, and more nurses are needed to work with patients and their concerns.
Nursing Program Resources
- Nursing Programs Online
- How can I learn about the best online nursing programs?
- How do I apply for an online nursing program?
- How do online nursing programs work?
- How will an online nursing program help my career?
- Online Nursing PhD Programs
- Top 10 reasons to complete an online nursing program?
- What are the different kinds of online nursing programs?
- What are the most popular online nursing programs?
- Accredited Online Nursing Programs
- Types of Nurses
- Nursing Degree Academic Scholarship
- Online Nursing Programs uses Piwik